file this under i’m having a christmas party tonight + want to put up some last-minute decorations. let’s go ahead + say it – this christmas tree of books is not exactly the craftiest of crafts. *however* it is super quick + easy to put together, + makes a cute conversation starter.
1. go to your bookcase
2. grab a bunch of books with green covers in various sizes. (i used six books)
3. open them all about halfway through the book
4. stack open books from largest to smallest
5. add a tree trunk (optional – i used a bronze bookend)
6. add a tree topper (optional – i used a snowflake-shaped ornament)
voila! a cute little christmas tree made out of books to add a little more christmas cheer to your home!